Thursday, July 14, 2011

Donations

Today we have to bring all of our donations to our meeting, and I wanted to get a pic of all that will be donated thanks to those of you who contributed money for donations or donated items for my trip.  Thank You!  Included are soccer balls, pepto bismal, toothbrushes for adults and children, anti-itch cream, antibiotic cream, Immodium AD for adults and children, Ibuprofen for children and infants, acetaminophen for children and infants, childrens benedryl, Childrens vitamins with iron, gauze rolls, gauze pads, batteries, crayons, glue sticks and jump ropes.

I can't believe how fast these last couple of weeks have gone, and I just know July 25th will be here before I know it!!  Looking forward to meeting up with the team tonight and for our continued preparation for our trip.  On the agenda tonight is itinerary **YAY! I love itineraries!** and discussing what activities our team will be doing with the children at the orphanages we visit, plus more that I'll find out there.

Thank you for your continued support and for coming alongside me on this adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete