Saturday, July 30, 2016

Water Truck Day

Today's blog will be a picture blog.  Water Truck day is one of my favorite serving days.  I love the physical labor of these days and the act of helping on the water line and in carrying buckets of water back to homes.  Here are a couple pictures from the day:


I carried about six buckets back to this little girls house with her.  I was able to meet her family and hold a brand new baby that had to be aoubt 2 months old.

Travis had a bunch of boys racing with him.  They loved it!

I haven't had much time to write because our team is so awesome and we are having a lot of fun at the guesthouse upon returning from serving!  We have a bags tournament going, have enjoyed a couple games of Catch Phrase and have made it to the pool to relax a couple times as well.  What a gift it is to be able to come back from serving to this beautiful guesthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment