Monday, July 25, 2016

Day One: Friends Old and New

It is so great to be back in Haiti!  I have been able to reunite with old friends from Haiti and begin building new relationships with the people I will be serving alongside this week.  This team is so fantastic!  They are fun and are ready to get to it with serving tomorrow.  We will be splitting in the morning with half the team visiting the Home for Sick and Dying Babies and the other half will be going to a special needs orphanage.  In the afternoon we will all join back up together and head to LaPhere Orphanage.

I am excited to share this trip with some of my softball girls and their families, good friends and of course, Travis.  I forget how awesome it is to have him by my side through this experience and I can't wait to see what the Lord has for us this week.

Lots of fun to be had....More later.  For now, we rest.

Blessings,

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete