Monday, August 4, 2014

Beach Day

A recap of our day via pics....It was such a beautiful and fun day, that I couldn't choose only one picture to post.  I guess you get a few today :)
Looking dapper before church
We saw a turf soccer field after church and the boys just HAD to go see it.  They ran on the field and were so excited!  They wanted a picture :)
We had a blast, can you tell?
This team sure knows how to have fun!
It has been a fantastic week!  We have been stretched and we have served with open hearts!  I sit here this morning excited to go home, but I know that in a few hours I will have to saw goodbye to the boys until May.  It is difficult saying goodbye. I know they love the Lord and he will protect them and guide them each and every day I am unable to be here with them.  We serve a mighty God and all glory goes to him, the Lord most high!

Signing off from Haiti,

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete