Monday, July 16, 2012

Gearing Up

My second trip to Haiti will be here before I know it! The suitcases are officially out as a staple in our living room being packed here and there as I think of things I'll need and toss them in. We have our team packing party this Thursday, the 19th, and I am excited to be spending my 30th birthday getting ready for this trip to the country I fell in love with last summer. Haiti is an amazing place, full of the most faith-filled people who are so loving, tender and hopeful. I am honored to have the opportunity to help serve in any way God allows our team and cannot wait to see how God works in and through me once again this time. I'll be sure to post some pics from our packing party so you can get an idea of all we bring down with us for the Haitians. I absolutely CANNOT wait! Two weeks til take off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment